The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected. This list does not include prices for certain items that you may ask us to buy for you, such as cemetery, flowers and newspaper notices. The price for those items will be shown on your bill or statement describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
- $2695 Basic Services of Funeral Director & Staff. Our professional service charge includes, but is not limited to, staff to respond to initial request for services; arrangement conference with family or responsible party; preparation and filing of necessary certificates and permits; placement of obituary notices; preparation of services and attendance prior to, during and following the funeral; and coordination of service with clergy, cemetery, crematory, vault companies and others as required.
Also included in this charge are overhead expenses relative to our facility such as insurance, maintenance and utility expenses, secretarial, legal, accounting, and administrative costs and equipment and inventory expenses.
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremation, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving of remains.)
- $300 addition for Saturday service
- $450 addition for Sunday service
- $450 addition for Holiday/local festival service or visitation
- $250 Pre-Arrangement Consultation/Alteration
- $500 Insurance Policy Trusteeship (per policy)
- $35 plus bank fees for Non-Sufficient Funds/Bounced checks/Closed accounts
- $1000 for Disinterment professional services & document processing *Non-Refundable* (Plus cemetery and transport fees)
- $1035 Embalming. Embalming is a chemical process which provides temporary preservation of the body and eliminates health hazards. A person licensed by this state must perform this procedure. Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
- $495 Other Preparation of the body Includes the following services as needed: washing, dressing, disinfecting, cosmetology and casketing
- $285 Special care for autopsied case
- $380 Washing and disinfection when no embalming
- $50 Refrigeration per day after 3 days
- $805 Facilities, equipment, and staff for visitation per day, 4 hours
- $805 Alternate facility, equipment, and staff for visitation per day, 4 hours
- $690 Facilities, equipment, and staff for funeral or memorial service
- $690 Alternate facility, equipment, and staff for funeral service
- $235 Equipment and staff for gravesite service
- $100 Extended visitation per hour
- $300 Use of a staff member and/or equipment for memorial service at an alternate location
- $300 Room for Private autopsy
(Within 25 miles of Funeral Home)
- $515 Transfer of Remains to Funeral Home (House Call Add $125)
- $410 Funeral Coach/Hearse
- $225 Service Vehicle
- $3.00 Additional Mileage (each vehicle/mile)
- $725 to $8895 Caskets
- $935 to $15,475 Outer Burial Containers
- $45 to $65 Register Books
- $60 to $150 Memory or Prayer Cards(100 count)
- $95 Custom Printed Memory Folders(100 count)
- $8 Thank You Cards(25 count)
- $15 Custom Printed Thank you cards (25 count)
- $75 DVD Tribute Video or Slideshow
- $15 Additional DVD per Copy
- $150 Record Service & Webcasting
- $5 Laminated Bookmarks(each)
- $3785 With casket selected in addition to the price of the casket
- $4085 With alternate container (transit box)
- $3785 With container provided by purchaser
Our charge for an immediate burial without any attendant ceremonies includes: Transfer and shelter of body, Local transportation to cemetery and Necessary services of staff and authorizations
- $2175 With alternative
- $2175 With container provided by purchaser
- $125 Fee for immediate family viewing of decedent per occurrence
- $195 Scheduled witnessing of initial cremation
- $110 Shipping of utility urn within the U.S.
- $15 Urn / Container / Jewelry handling fee if provided by outside agent / Per container
- $3395 Forwarding Remains to Another Funeral Home. This charge includes transfer of remains to funeral home, minimum services of staff, embalming, minimum container for shipping, securing of necessary certificates, permits or authorizations, local transportation to Midway airport. It does not include the services of staff or the use of facilities for any visitation, rites or ceremonies prior to forwarding of the body.
- $2690 Receiving Remains from Another Funeral Home. This charge includes local transportation from Midway airport, basic use of facilities, transportation of remains to cemetery or crematory, and minimum services of staff. It does not include the services of staff or use of facilities for viewing or funeral rites or ceremonies.
- $60 Fee for re-filling of death certificate due to incorrect information provided by purchaser
- $300 Fee for filing an Indiana estate claim, Plus 1 year late fees (18% APR)